1) First, click the checkbox next to the article and then click on the "Send to" drop-down menu
2) Select 'Citation Manager' and then click the Create File button
3) Save the file to your Desktop or another easy to find location
4) Log in to RefWorks
5) Click on References, then Import
6) Select the options as listed below, and then click on Browse to find the .nbib file you downloaded from PubMed. Select the folder you'd like to import to, then click on Import
Your PubMed article should now be imported into your RefWorks account.