Finding Full-Text of an Article
1) Let's say you're looking for articles on wind energy. First go to the library homepage at http://www.cedarville.edu/library and enter your search terms.
2) Review your search results for articles that may fit your topic.
3) If you don't immediately see PDF or HTML full-text links next to articles you're interested in, look for the Search for Full-Text through LinkSource link
4) We will often have access to the article you're looking for through another source.
5) You should now see a link for the full-text of the article.