Call#: Journal Articles
Table of Contents
1. Editorial: Reflections on Vocation
2. Living is Christ and Dying is Gain: Paul’s Reimagining of Human Flour-ishing in Philippians
3. The Diligence, Justice, and Generosity of the Wise: The Ethic of Work in the Book of Proverbs
4. The Sluggard and Covenant Faithfulness: Understanding the Nature of True Virtue and the Call to Industry in Proverbs
5. “They Were Not Brought Up in Idleness”: Matthew Henry, the Old Testament, and Work
6. Rules and Roles for Women: Vocation and Order in the Apostolic Fathers
7. Celibacy as Discipleship or Vocation? A Protestant Reading of Gregory of Nyssa and Thomas Aquinas
Seeks to educate and inspire Christians to live out a Biblical theology that integrates faith, work, and economics.
Seeks to form men and women who live with Christ in all of life, bear witness to the gospel in every area of culture, and serve the needs of the world with the work of their hands.