What to Expect...
Questions for Choosing a Topic
2. What interests you? What would you like to find out about the topic you are considering? And will it hold your attention over a periods of weeks?
3. What problem do you want to solve?
4. What do you know about that you would like to learn more about?
5. Can information be gathered and organized in the time allotted?
6. Is there enough information for the topic?
You can always narrow or broaden your topic
1. Go up the hierarchy to find more specific topics.
2. Go down the hierarchy to find broader topics.
3. Go to the right or left on the hierarchy to find related topics.
Burr oak trees in Ohio
Burr oak trees
Good tools for narrowing a topic