1) Go to the library homepage, and click on the OhioLINK tab. In the OhioLINK search bar, type the book title or general topic you're looking for and hit enter.
2) From the search results, find the item you want (a book The Student's Survival Guide to Research):
Note: If you don't see the book or item you're looking for in the search results, try these options:
3) Click on the book title to view more details. Before requesting an item in OhioLINK, make sure:
4) Click on the green Request button next to the item you want to request
5) In the next screen, select Cedarville Univ from the drop-down menu. Then click the Submit above information button.
6) Enter your first and last name in the first box. In the ID number box, enter your CU ID number, prox number, or 14-digit barcode number and click Submit.
Note: As a Cedarville student, you can request items be sent to a different university instead of Cedarville University (which is the default). This is helpful if you happen to be closer to another OhioLINK university at the time of your request and prefer to pick up the materials there. Just change the Pickup Institution to another university in the drop down menu, then click Submit.
7) Next you'll see a confirmation screen. Before exiting, make sure your request was successful. Your OhioLINK item should arrive at Cedarville in 3-5 school days. We'll send you an email when it's ready to be picked up!
For more details about requesting, renewing, and returning OhioLINK books, please see the Centennial Library Circulation Policy. It includes information such as the number of OhioLINK books you can have checked out a time, how many weeks they can be checked out, and how many times you can renew OhioLINK books.