- SearchOhio items typically arrive in 3-5 business days
- Books, CDs and audiobooks have a loan period of 21 days
- DVDs have a loan period of 7 days
- Items may be renewed up to 3 times
- Overdue fine is 50 cents per day with a maximum overdue fine of $25.00
- An additional replacement fee of $25.00 will be billed for any item not returned within 30 days of the due date
Questions about SearchOhio?
What is SearchOhio?
SearchOhio is a network of 19 public library systems throughout the state of Ohio that provide you with access to approximately 9.5 million popular books, DVDs and CDs.
1) Go to the SearchOhio catalog (http://ohpir.westervillelibrary.org/). Enter the item or topic you're looking for and click 'Submit'.
2) You will then see a results screen. If your item is available through SearchOhio, you can click on the item link to request it.
3) Check to see if your item is listed as 'AVAILABLE' at one of the SearchOhio libraries. If it is, click the green 'Request Item' button.
4) Select 'Cedarville Univ' from the menu that appears on the next screen and then click the 'Submit above information' button.
5) Enter your name & barcode number & click 'Submit'. Your SearchOhio item should arrive here at Cedarville in 3-5 business days. We'll let you know when it's ready to be picked up!