Here are the steps to get you started:
1. First, you will need to make sure to register your account with Zotero Online and follow the steps to create a unique username and password.
2. You will then need to Authenticate your account by email.
1. Start by opening your Zotero Library and clicking on the "Add Group" Icon and select "New Group". Log In and create a new group by selecting a Group Name and choosing the settings for "Group Type" membership from one of three options and then select the "Create Group" button.
2. Now you need to Sync your new account with your Zotero desktop library. Start by opening your Zotero app and click on the "Edit" tab at the top of the screen. Find and click on "Preferences" at the bottom of the list. Then select the "Sync" tab and sign in to sync the account and library.
3. Once you have synced your account, the new shared Group Library will appear in your Zotero Library. Simply double click on the new group project title and you can manage Group Settings, Member Roles, or Invite New Members.