Complete book references including the following:
- Authors’ surnames and initials (All listed unless more than 6, in that case list first 3 and "et al")
- Title of book and subtitle, if any
- Volume number and volume title, when there is more than one volume
- Edition number (do not indicate first edition)
- Name of publisher
- Year of copyright
- Page numbers, when specific pages are cited
1. Silverstein A, Silverstein VB, Nunn LS. Cancer. Twenty-First Century Books; 2006.
2. Maul-Mellott SK, Adams JN. Childhood Cancer: A Nursing Overview. Jones and Bartlett; 1987.
Notes on Book Chapters:
- Chapters should be capitalized the same way as a journal article title and do not use quotation marks.
- Cite author name (surname and initials) and name of chapter followed by In: rest of the whole book citation