Faculty may request items for the library to find and pull for pick-up at the library. Utilize the instructions below to request multiple books from Centennial Library. This request will only include books through the CU catalog. Books that are not available through the library catalog can be requested through OhioLINK or via Interlibrary Loan.
1. Navigate to the library webpage
2. Select CU Books and enter your search
3. Locate a book you would like and select the title.
Items with the yellow globe image are electronic resources that should not be requested.
4. On the book information page select the "Save Record" button
5. Repeat steps above to save more records to the list.
6. Once you have multiple books saved select the "View Saved" button
7. From the list of saved records select "Export Saved"
8. Select "Brief Display" and enter YOUR email address in the "Mail To:" box. Select the submit button at the bottom.
9. You will receive an email with the list of books from your list. Forward the email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to complete the process of requesting items.
**This is an important step so that the library knows who is requesting these items.**
10. The library will notify you when the items are available for pick-up at the library service desk.