This individual assignment requires that you select a published marketing-related article in the last three (3) years from a newspaper (e.g., WSJ, USA Today), or a trade magazine (e.g., Forbes, BusinessWeek), or an academic business journal (e.g., Journal of Marketing, Journal of Consumer Research) and describe, evaluate, and present your biblical integration point of view.
The article should be dealing with a marketing topic or situation that you believe raises ethical/biblical questions and concerns.
Your paper should address the following elements:
- Article description: What is this article about?
- Explanation of the author(s)’ point of view
- Your evaluation of the situation as a Christian marketing professional:
- Is the customer being served with excellence and integrity? Why or why not?
- Is the value delivered to the customer appropriate to the value the organization is receiving in return?
- What ethical dilemmas would you face if you were part of this situation?
- What clear biblical principles would guide your response?
- Cover page that includes title of the article, article reference in APA style, “Biblical Integration Paper,” and your name.
- Your paper should be no more than 3 pages in length, double-spaced, 12-point font. Your evaluation (#3 above) should be at least one-half of your paper.
** Note that I will not grade content that goes beyond page 3.
- Upload the paper as either a PDF or a Microsoft Word file into Canvas, along with a PDF of the original article.
*For more information about the assignment due date and grading rubric... visit Canvas to review assignment details or speak with your instructor directly.