1) Now that you have created folders, you're ready to begin adding references. Open up a new browser tab and go to the library homepage (www.cedarville.edu/library). Enter your search terms and click Search.
2) As you review your results, click on a resource you'd like to save to RefWorks.
3) On the right hand side Tools list, select Export to begin the export process to RefWorks
4) Make sure Direct Export to RefWorks is selected, then click Save.
5) Click the button that says Export to the New RefWorks. You can also check the box next to 'Don't ask me again....' but you may have to check this each time if you're using a public or lab computer on campus.
6) Your RefWorks tab/window should reappear with a message that your reference has been imported. First select the folder that you want Assign the reference to using the dropdown menu. Then click Import to view your reference.
Once you have your references stored in your folders, you can use RefWorks to cite your sources properly and write you paper more efficiently.