1) In Google Scholar, click on 'Cite' under the article you wish to save to RefWorks
2) You should then see a pop-up box with citation options. Click on the 'RefWorks' link
3) On the next screen, click on the option to Export to the new RefWorks
4) You should now see your RefWorks account window reappear with a message that the record has been imported. Click OK to continue.
5) The imported reference should now appear at the top of your reference list. Click the checkbox next to the reference, and then click on the folder button to select the location where you'd like to store the reference.