Do you already have an account on Legacy RefWorks? Follow these steps to move to New RefWorks...
1) To begin the migration, login to Legacy RefWorks
2) Once logged in, click the link at the top of the screen 'Move to the newest version of RefWorks from ProQuest'
3) Next, you should see a screen prompting you to create an account on the New RefWorks.
Enter your Cedarville email address and choose a password. Then click the Sign Up button.
4) You will then be logged in to your new RefWorks account. The first screen you see will prompt you to enter your First and Last name, Department and Status. Then click Next.
5) On the Save to RefWorks screen that appears, click Next.
6) On the Share and Annotate screen that appears, click Next.
7) The final screen should provide information about Write-N-Cite. Click Done.
8) You should then see your RefWorks homepage, with a message in green at the top indicating that your Legacy RefWorks references have been imported into the new account.
9) IMPORTANT: You must log out of new RefWorks and log back in again to see your imported folders/references